Some simple tips to help…
- Allow 4-6 hours before putting your hands or toes in water
- Avoid activities that could affect your polish for the first 12 hours after application to allow it to harden fully
- Re-apply a top coat every 2/3 days to maintain and maximise your treatment benefits
- Don’t forget to bring some flip flops with you if you’re having a pedicure! You don’t want to spoil your new nails!
- Be aware that pregnancy and some medication can change the oils in your nails so the polish won’t last as long as usual
Don’t forget if you want chip free polish for up to 2 weeks, you could try an OPI gel polish manicure or pedicure next time!