Caring for your newly permed hair is very easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Avoid shampooing, conditioning or wetting your hair for 48 hours
- Use a wide tooth comb when your hair is wet
- Avoid combing or brushing your hair too much when it’s dry ( especially avoid bristle brushes) and do not tie your hair back
- Always use a styling product whether you’re blow drying, scrunch drying or leaving it ‘au naturel’ – it’ll help maintain and define the curls
- Avoid medicated shampoos and shampoos with a high detergent, silicon, or alcohol content. Be gentle with your perm!
Your stylist is always happy to give you some advice – just give us a call